Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chicago & Stuff

Hello, everyone!

It's been awhile and I hope all is well!  It's been VERY busy for me!  

So, I'm presently apart of a great show:  Chicago, the Musical.  I'm proud of what this production has evolved into.  It was this experience that taught me something else about myself.  I drop my consonants sometimes when I speak...:-)  I was NEVER aware of this until my director brought it to my attention.  Therefore, I decided to seek out a Speech Pathologist for assistance!  After I met with the pathologist, he sent me an assessment and so, I've decided to get speech therapy (he said I drop my t's and l's at times but nothing major).  THANK GOD!!  Thought I had a bigger issue!  The things we do for the business!  It's about excellence and being the best I can be, right?  At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Back to Chicago, you need to come see it, come see it soon...like THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 6p.  Just tell them you are a friend or a family member of mines.  Visit the website for pictures and more information:  www.tobysdinnertheatre.com.

Hopefully, I will see YOU on the stage!!  Much love!!!

Lending my voice,

Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment