Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey there!

Hello friends!

It's a NEW YEAR and I have yet to write...well, I'm making a commitment to post once a week.  :-)

So much transpired since my last post.  I had my first showcase and it was a tremendous success; although, I would be lying if I said it didn't come at a tremendous cost.  I lost a dear friendship and I don't think it will be repaired.  Additionally, I experienced major disappointment at the hands of family members.  However, I was determined to complete the project and I'm proud to announce: IT IS FINISHED.  Many of the lessons I learned from the experience cannot be recounted in one post...it will take several other to express the growth I encountered by taking on such an august task.

Today, I was reminded of the need to consistently use my "voice" in this forum as an opportunity to share my story.  It is my hope and desire that someone else will experience renewed strength as they read about my real life encounters.  It is true: the testimony of ONE can save the lives of many...


No comments:

Post a Comment